Sunday, November 21, 2010

Technorati Blog Post

         I am going to comment on a blog post about global warming, which is what I am doing for my persuasive paper.


         The name of the blog that I am using is  called Climate Progress. Its motto is,"an insider's view of climate science, politics, and solutions. The main blogger seems to be a man named Joe. Joe, or Dr. Joseph Romm was named in 2009 by Time magazine as one of the "Heroes of the Environment" and "the web's most influential climate change blogger. Romm was an assistant secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy during the Clinton Administration where he directed $1billion in research, development, demonstration, and deployment of clean energy and carbon-mitigating technology. He also has a Ph.D. from MIT. I don't know exactly how long the blog has been in existence for, but it seems like Joe posts at least one or two blogs a day. Joe used hyperlinks quite actively in his blogs. His links led to other blogs that connected pretty well to his own blog posts. 


         This blog relates to proof of global warming. This relates to my paper because I actually talk about global warming proof. This blog post by Joe is quite humorous. He posted this blog on February 17th. His blog seems seems more humorous than my paper but still gets the point across about climate change. 


-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment